Most helpful review

Scammers take your money and don’t deliver good quality and damaged goods

Make My Piece Australia - Scammers take your money and don’t deliver good quality and damaged goods
I ordered over $8000 worth of furniture. They were very friendly and good talkers and l believed them, I paid up front and when my furniture arrived after 6 months it was poorly made like a child made it. Not painted properly was damaged and pieces missing.

User's recommendation: Do not buy no matter how much they try and convince you the products are great.

ID
Brisbane, Queensland

These people are scammers

I have been waiting for cabinets for 6 months no answers and no refund they owe me $6000 also some items l did receive were damaged

User's recommendation: Please do not buy from these people they are scammers.

ID
Spring Field, New South Wales

Delivered completely broken unusable item and won’t provide refunf